May Lustables

Thursday, May 01, 2014


This month's lustables are a combination of makeup and tech!


1. Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Moscato - POW!! Look at how freakin' bright that is! Although now I'm wondering how much my newly acquired Pout Paint in Pinkini from Sleek maybe a dupe....If anyone knows of a retail store that stocks Bite Beauty in Aussie so I can swatch it, let me know in the comments - that would be awesome!

2. Milani Bake Blush in Luminoso - I keep seeing this pop up all over the blogosphere and after my recent matte blush kick, a lovely glowly blush might be just what I need :D

3. Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch - I've had my current Wacom Bamboo for a few years now and I've been wanting to upgrade for a while..still trying to decide which model but I'm definitely keen for a newer model.

4. Viseart Matte #1 Eyeshadow Palette - I've realised while I have few matte eyeshadow here and there, I don't have a solid working group of them, which lately I've been craving more so than my plethora of shiny-sparkly-shimmer shades.

5. NEC PA242W 24 inch Monitor - ugh this baby is 'spensive! BUT It's killing me working on my old NEC as it's just not colour accurate any more (even with calibration it just keeps being smeh) and my screen on my HP lappy is craptastic - you can literally see the contrast shift between the lower half and top half of the screen while staring at it straight on >.< so I definitely need a new monitor. I've considered just upgrading my laptop, by the current hardware in my HP is still perfect for my needs - I think I'd get far my use out of investing in a high quality monitor which I can then plug into any laptop/desktop I may upgrade to in the future.

6. Inglot 493 DS Eyeshadow - for a while now I've been chasing a cool pastel lilac/lavender satin/matte shadow to replace my old Red Earth loose pigment so I can recreate a go to look from a Cosmo article I read back when I was 15 LOL. Sometimes I get stuck on these random tangents which feel like a wild goose chase, but I just remember it being such an easy look that works fantastically for brunettes so I want to do a tutorial around it to post here for you guys! If anyone has any suggestions of a great satin or matte pastel lilac shadow, let me know down below in the comments!

And that's it for this month's Lustables :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Absolutely loved this post!! Nice blog <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and commenting!! Heading over right now to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe