Huzzah! I finally hit level one at Mecca!

Friday, November 04, 2016



With the help of my lovely mother-in-law and her generous birthday voucher earlier this year and one of my amazing girlfriend’s who’d already hit level three, I finally managed to breach the level one $300 threshold and picked up my very first Mecca Loop box.

And I have to say, I’m pretty chuffed!








Inside we have:


- a luxury sample size/travel size Too Face Shadow Insurance Primer - perfect as I’m running low on my full-size and its my favourite eye primer




- some Perricone MD Pre-Empt Series sachet samples - meh



- a NARS Liquid Laguna Bronzer - I have the laguna powder bronzer (mini-sized) so colour me intrigued to see if this liquid version is any better




- and an awesome Urban Decay Vice lipstick sample book - this ingenious lil gem is my pick of the bunch as it does everything a great sample should. 

It provides decently sized portions in a variety of shades inside fuss-free packaging, giving you enough uses to actually decide if you want to buy it or not. 

I found using a lip brush the easiest way to get at the product but was still able to wedge a fingertip in there for swatches.  

  




Overall I’m very happy with my box of goodies! 

My friend who helped with those few crucial points works FIFO, so to help her out I’ve been picking up her level 3 boxes for her. Obviously I’ve been peeking at what the fancy peeps get in their bags but mostly its been full size Mecca Cosmetica branded items with some basic samples; nothing that blew my socks off. I definitely feel like I got the better deal with my lil old level 1 box ^.^  

Did you get a Mecca box this time round? What level did you hit and are you happy with your goodies? Let me know in the comments below! 


Bambi xox 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe