Absentee Bloggeress

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Hellooooo!!! Long time no blog!

So my day job has been super hectic lately as I recently got the opportunity to act in a higher position :) which I know shouldn't be an excuse it totally is BUT I've been learning so much and doing so many new, exciting and slightly stressful tasks at work, that by the time I get home I'm pooped.

NO MORE SAY I!!!

Lol, so I've made myself a promise that this week will be dedicated to blogging like a good bloggeress should. I have so many new and lovely acquisitions to share you including some awesome new tech, photography hardware, skin care and beauty which are just sitting there all neglected like begging to be posted.

I've also got the means to finally take the kind of selfies I'm happy with, so not only will there be reviews on the way but some long awaited for looks and even some guest posts and specials!!

So keep your eyes open and watch this space and all that jazz!

Bambi  xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe