Mini Eyelashes Haul

Tuesday, January 07, 2014



Lashes! Purchased at the last moment of 2013 (on my lunch break no less lol) thanks to Priceline's 2 day end of the year 40% off sale (and on the reminder from one of my lovely collegues) I managed to snag this mini haul of lovely lashes!

I got two pairs of Glameyes by Manicare -which I've used before and used to be a holygrail item for me when I first started wearing fake lashes- in Miranda and Selena shown respectively below. Love the super flutteriness and the invisible band of the Miranda lashes and the gradient length and fullness of the Selena's. 





And I couldn't go past these super cute and sparkly individual lashes by Models Prefer that just seemed to scream NYE party time!








You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the diamante lashes *drools*

    Kat <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! They're adorable aren't they!
      I can't wait to try these out on my bottom lash line with a really strong retro cat eye look. :)

      Delete

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe