February Lustables!

Saturday, February 01, 2014

So I thought I'd share a few of the beauty items I'm currently lusting for this month!






  1. Chanel Les 4 Ombre Quadra in Vanites - this gorgeous eyeshadow palette I swatched the other week and have been lusting after ever since! Hopefully this month I'll be able to claim it <insert excited dance>
  2. Paul & Joe Spring 2014 limited edition blush in Azalea - I couldn't help myself as soon as I soon this at asos.com I had to order it, the packaging is just too adorable! It's mainly on the list because a)it's not here already and b) damn it I want the all 3 shades that are available #gottacatchthemall
  3. bareMinerals Ready 4.0 eye shadow quad in The Rare Find - again I swatched this other week and have been trying to justify yet another eyeshadow palette and fell in love with the clay red shade and the gorgeous metallic olive shade!
  4. Hourglass Extreme Sheen lip gloss in Siren - saw this again recently and fell in love with the gorgeous metallic redness of it! I don't have anything like it and definitely want to add it to my collection - so shiny!
  5. John Masters Organic Moroccan Clay Purifying Mask - I was reading an article by Zoe Deschanel's makeup artist and she mentioned this brand and a few of their products which enticed me to this lovely looking clay mask - I'm a sucker for a great clay mask :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe