beautybytes #1 - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Friday, January 09, 2015


It's the first beautybyte of the year and we have Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water. As you can see my bottle's nearly empty now and overall I found it to be.....pretty decent.

Does it remove my makeup without irritation or excess rubbing? Yes.
Is it fragrance free? Yes.
Do I still prefer Bioderma's Sensibo? You betcha lol.

Honestly I can't fault Garnier's dupe. On paper and in person it dots all the i's and crosses all the t's, but for some reason I just find my Bioderma melts my makeup a little easier, a little quicker and with less product.

On the flip side the price comparison for the Garnier ($11.95 at Target and Priceline compared to around $35 for a 500ml Bioderma bottle online) is mighty attractive and makes for a great backup to keep on hand. I also love using it to wash my makeup brushes, both deep cleansing and spot cleansing on a soaked makeup remover wipe as it breaks down makeup magically easily without needing to over scrub.

So what do you guys think? Have you tried Garnier's Micellar Water Cleanser and do you think it's a great dupe? What's your favourite makeup remover? Let me know in the comments below!

Bambi xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe