Google+ broke all my image links :( *UPDATED*

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

*UPDATE* - so I FINALLY got through all the posts on my blog and re-uploaded all the images. Let me know if you stumble on a post that has a broken image so I can fix that up too :)


Google+ broke all my image links :( - sorry guys I have to go manually add all the links for ALL THE IMAGES ON MY BLOG >.<

Which now means I have to go add one at a time all my images to my posts and re-do all the properties text on them all

#ragequit

I think this might just be the push I need to switch over to Wordpress.org and force myself to learn how to built a site on their CMS instead of blogger.

Please hang in there guys, I should hopefully have the images all re-uploaded by tomorrow (even if it takes me all night!) starting from the most recent post to the oldest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© Bambikai Land 2017

Featured Post

Too Faced's Romantic Eye Palette - Review & Swatches

Today's post is a review of the Romantic Eye Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics. I lusted after this little beauty for an age before f...

Subscribe